Data protection laws state that we can store cookies if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the site. For all other type of cookies and for the collection of your personal information, we need your consent.
Pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have various rights related to your personal data. By providing your consent to our collection, storage, and processing of your personal data, you do not waive any of the following rights under the GDPR, which include:
- Right to Information: You have the right to ask about what personal data is being processed and the rationale for such processing.
- Right to Access: You have the right to access and obtain copies of your personal data that has been collected, stored, and processed.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask for modifications to your personal data in the case that you believe the personal data is not up to date or accurate.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw previously given consent for collection, storage, and processing of your personal data.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the collection and processing of your personal data if such collection or processing is being performed without your consent. Right to Object to Automated Processing: You have the right to object to a decision based on automated processing.
- Right to Be Forgotten: You have the right to ask for the deletion of your personal data. Please note that if you exercise this right, this right is subject to other applicable laws which may govern how long we must retain certain data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask for transfer of your personal data. You may ask for your data to be transferred back to you or to another entity.
By providing your consent, we shall collect, store, and process your personal data and or content, and cookies, which may include such items as your name and IP address. As noted, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.